Verification is the check and confirmation of your details (identity and residence address).
Verification of the Nullpay account is required if you want to raise the limits on top-up and withdrawal of funds from Nullpay Prepaid cards, top up your Nullpay fiat accounts through bank wires and also using other ways.
This article will help you figure out the following issues:
- How to verify your Nullpay account
- What documents are required to verify the account
- How to raise the limits on top-up and withdrawal of funds from Nullpay Prepaid cards
All documents must be in English or translated into English.
You will need to upload two separate documents to verify your account:
- proof of identity (POI)
- proof of address (POA). Details in the documents certifying your identity and address must match the personal details and address specified during the card issue.
The Wave Crest Holdings Limited accepts the following documents:
Proof of identity (POI) must be a valid nationally recognized document.
It must contain your full name, date of birth (DOB), your photo and expiration date.
Images in good resolution of the following non-expired documents (choose one from the list below) are accepted:
- international passport (double-page spread);
- national (domestic) identity card (both sides);
- driving license (both sides);
- any other government issued photo identity cards.
Proof of address (POA) issued within the last three months. It must contain your full name, residence address and date of issue.
Scanned images or electronic statements in PDF format of one of the following hard copies are accepted:
- utility bill issued for your home address and name (bills for water, Internet, credit card, phone or any other bill at most 3 months old);
- bank statement (at most 3 months old);
- tax statement (at most 3 months old);
- passport address proof/certificate of residency issued by a government or a local government authority (should be valid and contain your name and address).
How to upload the documents
Follow these steps to upload the documents:
- Sign in to your Nullpay account
- Go to the "Profile" section in the upper right corner
- Fill in your personal details in the "Personal info" section > click "Update Personal Info" (proceed to the next step If they are already filled in)
- Go to the "Profile Verification" section on top > Upload the documents > Click "Submit"
- You will see a status change to "Verification in progress". It means that the documents have been successfully sent for processing.
Verification process usually takes 7 to 10 business days and is handled by the Wave Crest Holdings Limited. You will receive an e-mail notification once the documents are approved (or rejected).
NOTE: In some cases, Wave Crest Holdings Limited may require you to verify your account even if you are satisfied with the restrictions of an anonymous account.